With 3 convenient locations in Southeastern Massachusetts and a wide radius of New England fence delivery service, AVO Fence & Supply makes it easy for homeowners and contractors to get their hands on the best quality fencing materials around!
Delivering Fence Right to Your Door
Lucky Stoughton, Hingham, and Plymouth residents-- we’re practically in your backyard already! If you live further afield, don’t fret, we’ve got you too! AVO Fence & Supply services and delivers fencing materials to Cape Cod, North Shore, South Shore, and Metrowest. Our trucks will also deliver to Rhode Island, New Hampshire, and Connecticut within a 150 mile radius of our shop yards. For those outside of our New England fence delivery area we use a commercial shipper.
Benefits of Direct Fence Delivery
There are many benefits to getting your materials delivered directly from the manufacturer:
- Save Money: We won’t charge for extra handling fees.
- Save Time: No need to arrange for someone else to pick up your materials.
- Delivery Done Right: Our truck has a fork truck, allowing delivery anywhere on your property.
- All Weather Protection: We wrap your materials to protect them from the weather (with special care for vinyl, which can include extra heat wrap).
- Service without Compromise: Delivery service is available for homeowners and contractors.
The AVO Promise
AVO Fence & Supply has proudly served the fence industry and homeowners across New England since 1975. And we’re not just your local fence company – we carry one of the largest inventory of cedar wood fencing in the Northeast, and we are the largest distributor of Bufftech vinyl fence in Massachusetts. Our promise is simple: top quality, handcrafted fencing that will enhance your property for years to come.
Contact us today to speak with one of our knowledgeable sales representatives about materials and delivery right to your door!
More than your local fence company. AVO Fence & Supply knows there is always more to learn when it comes to the latest tips,technology and professionalism in the fencing industry. We’re taking that expertise and sharing it here, to help you grow your fencing business. Start planning your next fencing project today at AVO Fence & Supply.